Yoga and Meditation
Yoga is an ancient philosophy and means “union” which is interpreted many ways, with the most modern interpretation as the union of the mind, body, and soul. The union also yokes together the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual bodies. Through a conscious connection, yoga allows us to know ourselves and can be a fulfilling experience.
Meditation is an opportunity to pause – breathe – and be present in the body and mind. In a world of busyness, meditation offers the opportunity to rewire the brain and provide healing through calming techniques. Stress management is one of the most common reasons why people meditate. In doing so, there is a reduction in the stress hormone cortisol, thus reducing inflammation in the body. Meditation can be daunting and there’s benefit in being guided by a mindful leader. When meditators come together in a group setting, it enhances the benefit.
- Single Session: $10
- 5-Class Package (exp. 2 months): $45
- 10-Class Package (exp. 4 months): $85
- 1 Month Unlimited Yoga Classes: $60
- Senior Class (unique class): $5
- Youth (up to age 15): $6
- Youth 1 Month Unlimited Yoga Classes: $25
- Single Session: $5
- 1 Month Unlimited: $40
Private Yoga/Wellness Event Prices:
- 1 Hour: $60
- 2 Hours: $120
- 4 Hours: $240
- 6 Hours: $360
- 8 Hours: $480
What Can Yoga and Meditation Really Do?
A skilled Experienced Yoga Teacher, trained through a Yoga Alliance approved school, can guide yoga students through a series of yoga poses, breathing exercises, and meditative practices for balance, flexibility, muscle enhancement, vitality, and stress reduction.
- Increased flexibility
- Increased muscle strength and tone
- Improved respiration, energy, and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight reduction
- Cardio and circulatory health
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Manage stress
- Manage stress
- Control anxiety
- Promotes emotional health
- Enhances self-awareness
- Lengthens attention span
- May reduce age-related memory loss
- Can generate kindness and compassion
- May help fight addictions
- Improves sleep
- Helps control pain
- Can decrease blood pressure
We offer senior, beginner, stress release, hatha, and energizing yoga classes for all levels. For more information on Yoga and to join a class, call ChiroPlus at 920-787-0081 (Wautoma) or 920-294-3130 (Green Lake).