Across the country, people from all walks of life are discovering the health enhancing benefits of massage therapy, one of the most ancient and venerable healing arts. This branch of natural health care spans a wide variety of therapeutic approaches that work to improve a person’s health and well-being through hands on manipulation of muscles and other soft tissue of the body.
- 30 mins=$36.00
- 60 mins = $62.00
- 90 mins = $83.00
- Massage Package of 5 $270.00 for 1 hour | $160.00 for ½ hour
- First time client $5.00 off ½ hour and $10.00 off 1 hour
- Contact our office for other discounts and special promotions
What Can Massage Really Do?
With a variety of hands on methods, a skilled Massage Therapist not only stretches and loosens muscles and connective tissue, but also greatly improves blood flow and movement of lymph fluid throughout the body.
- Deep relaxation and stress reduction
- Reduce muscle spasm and tension
- Relief of muscle tension and stiffness
- Greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Increased ease and efficiency of movement
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Better circulation of both blood and lymph fluids
- Reduce blood pressure
- Improves posture
- Faster healing time from strained muscles and ligaments
- Relaxed state of alertness
- Reduced mental stress which creates a relaxed mind
- Increased capacity for thinking clearly
- Feeling of well-being
- Enhanced self-image
- Greater ease of emotional expression
- Reduced levels of anxiety
- Increased awareness of the mind-body connection
Massage and bodywork can help release chronic muscular tension and pain, improve circulation, increase joint flexibility, reduce mental and physical fatigue and stress, promote faster healing of injured muscular tissue, enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow — the body’s natural defense system, improve posture and reduce blood pressure. Massage and bodywork are also known to promote better sleep, improve concentration, reduce anxiety, and create an overall sense of well being.
For more information on Massage Therapy and how it can benefit you or to set-up an appointment, call ChiroPlus at 920-787-0081 (Wautoma) or 920-294-3130 (Green Lake).